Be the change...
IN A CAMPER'S LIFE!
mAKE A gIFT
Donate as a sustaining giver
Donate a "Wish List" Item(s)
- Tents Used or new 4+ person tents needed for helping kids experience the outdoors! Eureka Timberline Outfitter 4 model is best; any good-condition rain-proof tents are welcome.
- Arts & Crafts General art supplies for 1200+ kids/summer!
- Office Supplies Paper, pens, markers, note pads… you may get the bonus of a clean closet! 😉
- Tarps of all sizes for tents, firewood, shelters (canvas) and year-round projects
- Backpacks external frame backpacks, 45+ liter capacity for hiking
- Digital Piano good quality for worship (Yamaha Clavinova or Kawai strongly preferred)
- Life Jackets newer “vest-style” PFDs, all sizes needed
- Outdoor Games VB net, sports balls, croquet sets, bocce ball, frisbee
- Pool Toys beach balls, pool noodles, inflatables, sun screen (30+ SPF)
- Health Supplies to supply the summer nurse’s station
- 4 wheeler or UTV
- Cargo Trailer
- Vacuum Cleaner – commercial vacuum cleaners or Shark brand for guest cabins
- DVD Player
- Washers & Dryers
- Kitchen Supplies
- Digital Cameras
- Cattle Panels
- Gravel or Blacktop
- Trees and Perennials
- Rebate Cards
- Guard Rail Ties
- MIG Welder
- Fence and Fence Posts
Please drop off:
- Organs, old pianos –
- Well-used or stained furniture –
- Nice furniture –
- Old printers, appliances, tube TVs –
Donate your time and skills as a volunteer
Tuesdays Nearly every week offers you Volunteer Tuesday! You can belong and truly make a difference on our small, fun, friendly volunteer crews. Just think of all theyou can finally have the excuse to buy! Help with important safety & hospitality projects. Or schedule a visit anytime with friends, family, coworkers, etc. to lend your hands to other projects such as…
- Indoor Projects
- Office –
- Mailings –
- Paint, clean, arrange, fix, beautify, bless – 25+ buildings
- Outdoor Projects
- Protect –
- Hiking Trails –
- Cut & stock firewood
- Make log benches
- Fencing –
- Reinforce trails –
- Heavy equipment
- LOTS of outdoor jobs for individuals, youth/adult groups, and families. Needs change every week. ask for ideas.
- Other? Do YOU have you could offer to a Bible camp? We’d love to hear from you… Let us share and hear how you would like to be part of this awesome ministry!
Call 608-734-3113 to explore ways to help with Jesse Klosterboer, Executive Director. We’d love to hear and share how you may play a role in this far-reaching ministry. Thank you!
- Indoor Projects